Thursday, March 12, 2009

memories.........wow!!!! so sweet, but painful...

“Here goes the straight road which am traveling for sometime now sharing my sorrows and happiness with the people who are with me now and they joined me on the previous bent.oh god! did I forget the people who were with me before that. Bent was inevitable but, I felt it came so suddenly than expected and after a moment of blindness I reached this road and I could see none of my previous friends….infact I was with a bunch of new people….I wish myself to be in the previous road with my favorite people...All have taken diversions. we were all glued together by our friendship..right?Then what made you all to break apart? struggle to keep your life secure,ha?yes..that is the correct answer .infact that’s the same reason which prompted me to take the diversion….the only thing we can hope is for our diversions to meet at some time, some place. That day will be very special,infact as special as the fact that we are friends..
“The real pain is not on the separation of our dear ones, but afterwards when we live with their memories and the realization that a rewind is beyond impossible.”
I remember an SMS like this which I forwarded to all without even reading, leave alone understanding.
Just a few minutes ago I was going through the old SMS’s and now I understand it completely which prompted me to write this post.

Some of the SMS’s that was in my phone which is……………Honestly I don’t know how to express myself to fill in the blanks above

All were sent by Anoop N, our broadcasting co-operation after the end of eighth semester.

“CSS,internet technology session in dept.notice board. lab series paper also corrected. source sooraj”


”Met 1&2 module lecture notes(by muneera teacher)will be available in mother Mary from tomorrow. Source:sooraj,varna”

“You have to return all d the certificates (if u have taken any)sslc,plus 2 etc in d office by 2 moro..4 getting hal tkt source:dept. notice board”.

“Only chance available 4 taking a clas foto is on 2moro,coz hod and others will b on leave on other days. lets not miss this chance, everyone pls come 2 dept tomorrow source:venkat”

“sent of by teachers and staff at 1130 at seminarhall.everyone be present”


The below one was sent by sumesh

“da u goin 2day or 2 moro”

No comments: