Saturday, March 28, 2009

Speaking from heaven...

Read this as a post written by a person who was raped and dead who loved her father more than anything else in this world. Father is only next to god for her and she is comparing her fortune of having a good father with some notorious fathers in the recent time.(People like Fritzl who became the father of 7 daughters of his daughter and a mumbaikar who was raping his daughter for 9 years).

“My father was everything for me. If he was in our home I feared nothing and I felt I am the safest person in this world. He loved me as everything and protected me as everything. But even that was not enough to save me from that terrible incident which took everything away from me including my life. After that cruel rape, I was dead. My father couldn’t bear with that for he loved me so much and I was the only person on the earth about whom he could tell “yeah,she is my daughter” of course with some tears in her eyes for his lost wife. I can’t even guess the reaction he had when he heard about that, in fact about the intensity of that. But I know what he had done. He didn’t even wait for 24 hours to finish the person responsible for my death. Now he is sentenced for life time imprisonment. I am speaking to my father everyday even without letting him know because even our heartbeats were in synchronization when we lived happily together. I know my father’s heart is beating only for me in that prison.
Yesterday when we were speaking, he told me about a new person in his cell. The new comer has a daughter of my age and the reason for him being punished was something which my father would not even like to speak about. He was raping his daughter for 9 years!!!!.What a sharp contrast? Two people in the same cell for two reasons which are the two extremes. One is about which every daughter will be proud of and other is about which every daughter is ashamed of. I wish I could live a bit more as the daughter of my great father. That pervert’s daughter might be thinking of suicide every time she sees her father. Then again the contrast comes into picture between us too.
My lovely father was there to take vengeance for me .I really feel pity for that girl because the culprit is her father himself.
I felt the warmth of kiss, my father gave me when I was born, all through my life. Now I remember the great times we had together-my birthdays, journeys, Ice cream parlours, shoppings-and I imagined hers. She might have watched his father with fear only.
If she fears her father, she has to fear anything and everything in this society.
But My father made me the most fearless person in this world……..I really love my father!!!!”

4 comments:

Star :) said...

vips...nice one...

VIPIN said...

thanks star

Unknown soul said...

Good to see u still finds time for some blogging...nice one

VIPIN said...

thanks maya..:)