Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Nostalgia s

Human brain is on a developmental mode till the age of 15 or more(am not sure).We won't remember a major portion of the events that has happened in our life before that.I think it's because of that ,we cherish those events -which we can remember- as the most precious things in our life.

I remember only a handful of events in my childhood.But I really love recollecting those events on sleepless nights or at times when I badly need something to pass time and always at the end of it,I need half an hour more...:)

I studied in a Kindergarten in Delhi for one month and I don't know why I remember that cow in my way ,even now.
Then we came back to kerala.
When my mother cleaned water from my head using the towel,I always used to take that portion of towel in front of my face and wipe away the water on my face.I know this is a very small thing,in fact very small to be remembered,but believe me this was the first in my list when I decided to have a post on my Nostalgia s.

Then we used to play 'BUS'.We all will be buses and there will be a specific route for each person.We made the sound of engine and Horne.So there was only one vocal chord to produce these sounds for a BUS.So we always found it difficult to blow Horne,because engine will be off then.(:D)

We also played'Kanjiyum curryum'.(may be we can say 'Rice n curry'..:D)Its a simple game in which we will play a 'family'.Actually we were 4 people doing all these fun.We will form a mock family with a Father,mother and two children.So mother and daughter will prepare Rice and curry using sand and leaves by the time Father and son come back from office.It was real fun.

One day I used 'Kanmashi'-a sort of paste women use to darken their eye brows-to darken my eye brows when no one was there.This was when I was 5 or 6.Unexpectedly a neighbor came and I jumped out of the house in search of the nearest water source.I could have got water from my home,but I ran away because she had already seen me.
Unfortunately nearest water source was a bit far away..:(.
All were in search of me and my mother found me there after one hour or something.

And rest is anybody's guess.At first,My neighbor made me run to that place without a stick and finally My mother made me run from there to home with a stick and of course using that stick all over my body...:D

No comments: