Monday, November 3, 2008

Lonely night of Darkness

I was moving in a crowd with hope of reaching the destination slowly but together and at the click of a second all ran away and was seeing the destination earlier and now its the lonely darkness only.
Feeling, quite strange sort of an atmosphere and its darkness all around and am sure a night will always lead to a day,but have to experience all that is in night before reaching the day..
Lonely night in waiting and am just at the start of it,oh god!!how to go through it?

I can hear sounds from here and there suggesting me the alternatives and even saying I will reach the destination moving through the darkness..

Ups and downs are inevitable but this was like letting me down inviting something that went the otherway...

PS:I am into the lonely night of darkness.........see you all Tomorrow morning...

How long this 12 hours be?.............Surely a million dollar Question for me and a foolish one for a well running time piece...

No comments: