Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Crush list

Well,My crush list is not too long.

But it has certain unique features.

I started filling the list as early as third standard...But the definition may have been different then.I may have been Inspired by some films,but the fact remains I had crush on her.

Komalam.K(not the real name)was not so charming and all,but her gestures attracted me.I was actually following the policy of 'one at a time' and I continued with komalam upto 9th standard.

We were sitting together in the bench in 3rd and fourth and I remember I told a lot of 'kathis' to her.

As I grew up,we didnt talk much because I became a bit shy but I continued my love till 9th.

Komalam never knew about my wish...:(

Then komalam is off to the back stage right when I reached my 10TH standard meenakshi(not real name) enters the scene.

It is even funnier.On my way to school on my bicycle I used to visit temple everyday.Her house was near the temple and I timed my visit such that when i leave she will be just 50 metres from the temple gate.
Then I will stop as if I accidentally saw her and we talk just for 2 or 3 minutes enough for me n my crush.

She also never knew about my wish...:(

Then its over to +2.Different school and I noticed one gal.Her name was nalina(not real)She too was not so charming but was a chatter box.she also never knew about my wish and as I expected she got a boy friend very soon.....pooor me..:(.

Then to college..There also I noticed one girl.Her name was Ashwathy(not real).She sat at the first bench and was very Immobile in the intial days.Most of the days she was wearing a yellow churidar with brown shawl.somehow it flashed in the whole class and I had many competitors.For me this was the first successful crush because she came to know about this.(ha ha ha)

so college life is over now and ashwathy too is off to the back stage now.

who is the next person to the stage?

It is just a matter of time.I am going to join TCS this week and will possibly find on the first week of december itself..:P

But only one prayer...God let me inch towards the next step..."please make this one ways double-lanes..so that we (me n my next heroine)can travel together rather one behind and one infront"

8 comments:

Midhun Harikumar said...

aliyaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nee aalu kollamallo.. njan ithrem pratheekshichilla tto ... anyways all the best bro ...........

ഗന്ധർവൻ said...

machu ni kollam

Tressy said...

the list is too short :P
anyways , keep going ...

VIPIN said...

thanz midhun.....engane akke jeevichu povunnu....:P

thanx gandharvan...:)

ok tressy...thanz..list long aakkan time undallo..:P

Unknown said...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....MB....enthovade ithu????hmmmm???...nee aalu kollalloooooooooo

VIPIN said...

abhi.....aarodum parayalle...50 paise tharaaam..:P

Unknown soul said...

Vipin aloru 'crusher' anallo
kollam
Current crush aranu athu koode ariyikkooo

VIPIN said...

currently aarum illaa....within 2 weeks undavaum ,den i will update maya.....:P