Monday, November 24, 2008

Rough post

On the eve of leaving to bhuvaneswar to start my professional life with TCS...sitting in front of computer with no topic actually to write here.

Hearing HUM TUM song making me feel I am gonna miss something more than actually I have now in my list.

I have got a whole lot of good friends for the last few months through internet.They made my boring days for wait of date of joining more lively and I shared my happiness and sorrows with them.They were so comforting and sharing.Sure I will miss them.

Then packing is almost done and also the documents..

I actually bought a brown shoes and we need black,so thats a cause of worry.just thinking they might not be strict with that.

I called my friends today and some of them who were busy when I called,called me back.

I Called sooraj,anoopmk,stallon,sibin,kumban(nikhil raj),sagir,sujeesh,sharath,sumesh and tried to call ragettan(sreerag)but he was switched off.

I spoke to sudheesh also when I called sibin.

hmmmm....I was not home sick ,but I feel am gonna miss ma parents n sister....

I will miss Idea star singer,sa re ga ma,"manasaputhry"(he he)....and our power cut.

No comments: