Friday, September 5, 2008

My Teachers..

Starting from LKG I have a lot of teachers to remember for the rest of my life.I always feel proud If a teacher knows me and even speaking with them.During each phase of my study,I thought teachers at that level are the supreme people in the world and rightly so.

From LKG to 4th ...among the teachers the one I remember most is Anil sir..I remember we all loved him very much.One funny incident I remember is,one day he was asking questions in the class.When I knew the answer of the question I looked at him.So many questions were asked and I knew the answers and I looked at him always.I was desperate that he didnt ask me any question.Then he asked another question,I was not having any clue about it.My heartbeat start rising.What should I do?At last I decided to look at him,because he didnt ask when I looked at him many times.He was searching and searching for one to ask that question.I was looking at him with a 200 pulses/sec heart beat.At last his eyes stopped at my face.." yes,vipin..whats it?".I stood up with lot of questions in my mind and surely not with the answer to the present question.When my mind came back to the classroom there was a long queue of stand ups and sir had started giving the 'medals'(bronze linings).

When we were in the third class Anil sir got a better job and farewell party was there.When somebody from our class was told that he was going to get more money..she stood up and told him "sir I will give you 100 rupees..pls dont go".That shows the depth upto which we loved him for it was not her feeling,it was ours.



From 5th to 10th,the teacher I remember is Indira Teacher.She was also our neighbour,so I was a 'nottapulli' for her.She was our mathematics teacher from 8th to 10th.Actually I have a different name used by relatives and neighbours.She used to call me by that name and my friends wondered whom she is referring to.She was a good and vibrant teacher and developed in us an interest for maths and looked beyond problem solving.



In +1 and +2,there is no special teacher to mention.All were equal.Santhosh sir from maths was excellent.He was extra ordinary in teaching and also in other activities.Lathika teacher for computer science used to encourage me a lot.Saju sir for physics had good knowledge and teaching skills.He used to take half day leaves when there was a oneday match in which India is playing.But he finished all his portions on time .

During the same period of +2,I went for entrance coaching in BRILLIANT Pala.Although didnt teach us,Dennis sir-our class teacher there-was very good in encouraging us.He always told me to get a rank below 100.Unfortunately,I couldnt fulfill his wish and got 470.I will never forget BRILLIANT and the teachers there because i am sure I wouldnot have got even 5000,if i didnt join there.

During my Btech period,the first teacher to mention my name was C.D.Anilkumar sir.He called me Mr.K ottayam.He is a good teacher and is very interactive with all the students.He knows a bit of horoscopy also.

Then muneera miss.She gave me some special attention.She told me I could become the topper in the class,although I never believed so.But she showed the intend to atleast tell like that,may be borne out of some misunderstanding.But that encouraged me to atleast get a Full pass in all the subjects.Ironically,I got a lab supply in the subject she was teaching out of over confidence.

Then vrinda madam.She loved our batch.She was one of the best teachers in our department.Only teacher who organized her lectures to such a perfection so as to complete all the four modules.I respect her.She gave all of us a gift to remember for ever,not because of its cost but because of its value and sincerity behind it.

Premanand sir is an ever smiling teacher.He takes class from our level.He knows every student very well and what each person is understanding from his class.He used to make class lively by telling instantaneous wits and cheered up sleeeping guys and gals.When only 4 of us chosen an elective,he gave us the move ahead although he was not familiar in that subject.Then he used to sit together with us and learn with us and he found time for this from his busy works.



Sheeba miss..she started teaching us only in the last year.She has deep knowledge and taught us very clearly, our elective.When everyone including seniors told Analog Mos is a very tough subject,she told us with confidence that she will make it simple and will teach all the 4 modules.Almost all people who chose AMOS got over 70.She was our project guide and she was quite liberal enough to give us good marks,Although we didnt do it very well.


A lot of other teachers are there which may take another 100 posts to mention.All influenced me one way or other and encouraged me when I felt depressed to move ahead.Remembering all of them and wishing each of them a very special HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY....special because I have completed my school and college studies and hopefully start working this year...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello....

very nice to read ...
good work....
how r u doing??

VIPIN said...

hiii...
its a surprise...me doing fine..howz life at Bosch?

Unknown said...

life at bosch is ok.....
u waiting for tcs??/

VIPIN said...

yaah...me waitin 4 tcs..expecting to get the DOJ in oct..