Friday, October 3, 2008

Day Dreams...

Being alone,no need to search for a topic to think..Topics just keep on coming.May be totally absurd at times..but just enough to forget the loneliness.There you enter that virtual world....is it called a day dream?

Dreams during sleep are very unpredictable.Very horrible at times.But I love day dreams as mentioned above.They are always good.I will be becoming everything which I can and I can't.

I heard someone saying tha 80% of our thoughts are based on past and only 20% about present and future.So if we dedicate more to future it can bring a difference.So day dreams is not that bad ,but every one is busy and no time at all.

And I really felt happy when some of my day dreams came true and then realised with disappointment that they are not dreams any more.

Longing for something gives you an expectation of happiness which is an evergreen emotion.But longing and getting gives you only a momentary happiness,may be "Theory of sour grapes".But I feel its true.

When I am looking forward to a Holiday...I enjoy the day before the holiday the most....it is the expecation of happiness...and that will be a day of dreams before that holiday...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

actually ur thoughts r true..........definitely....