Thursday, October 2, 2008

ROSE


Rose.......You remember the first time when we met?no way,

right?

For me..you are in the first page of the album of my memories..I made you sit with me in my childhood days taking you away from your mother.she tried to resist with her thorns ,but my desire to be with you overcame that resistance.But you were happy to be with me,I remember.I enjoyed your fragrance,may be you were sharing your happiness with me.


I have seen you on cool mornings with dew drops all over your body.You were shivering in that cool atmosphere.I wanted to wipe away those dew and i didn't do it for the fear of shedding your petals.

Also I have seen you struggling under hot sun and I couldn't do anything but sympathize with you.


I thought I was the only person who got attracted to you and never believed you have any attribute that can cause universal attractiveness for the reason which i still dont know.May be I was a little possessive about you.


I got attracted to you not because of your red colour or smell ,but because of some other unique feature which i am trying to find out ..and will let you know it when I find it...


so my rose...Always be there in the Garden to make my days beautiful....

No comments: