Thursday, October 9, 2008

Where there is a will..there is a way??

Its always a good feeling to be in the rain..you feel a little more confident..please dont ask me how but i do feel...Now it has started raining here in the evenings with Thunder and lightning...but i love rain...we play a lot of cricket these days and we start in a bright and sunny atmosphere and ending up only in Heavy rain...But its always a good feel to play in rain..
Coming to Thunder and lightning...I doubt its the reason that I love rain..Yeah ,its true...

May be theory of relativity...:)....(may be sounding dumb)

when both comes..I love rain as much as i hate thunder...

When rain disrupts electricity....I hate rain as much as I love computer....again a relativity..

So it all depends on a reference and whats the difference it can bring to us..i.e..whether its positive or negative

But when I am too involved in computer and wasting my time for productive work I wont hate computer as much as I love any job..in fact the case is that I don't love productive jobs and so I can't hate computer..when I waste time

So the need of the hour is willingness and we should enjoy all those things which bring us good even though it requires
some effort..

No comments: