Sunday, October 19, 2008

one time passer.....

Bini and Bhavana ...........


Bini looked at that letters......


oh god!!!!My mind is completely void.....why so?This has been the case for sometime....I will write two sentences like this and think for a while and sign out....but today I should make bini do something.....come on bini...whats your problem?where is your bhavana?.....


Bini replied nothing....but he turned on the computer and showed me Bhavana....


Oh....Is this bhavana?....I thought.But if i asked that loud to him,I would have given the right emotion to the words and now even I am confused about the emotion that I had when I asked that in my mind.


Any way,That confusion is almost equal to the confusion that I have about what I am writing here and where I am leading to.


"Bhavana was an average girl and she liked me a lot.I liked her personally..but I was not in a position to love her..I am in a higher caste and My family was very narrow minded and foresaw the resistances I might have to endure if I went ahead with my love and marry her.So I didn't paid attention to bhavana .


But Bhavana couldnt put aside her feelings..she knew about the problems I had and at times she realised and tried to runaway from me..but she couldn't run far away.She continued becoming closer to me,each time she tried to ran away from me."


Date:jul 18...9.30 pm



He showed this to me in his diary written last year....I wanted to ask him..whats the need of this much attention to her in your life...Just punch her out of your way and move ahead...


I felt those words from my mind struck bhavana in that diary and reflected back to Bini.


Bini suddenly spoke out as if he heard me,"hey,I can understand her,she is trying her best to move out of my way,then knowing that how can I punch her out,da?"

Oh..it seems now that I can understand him.Its love in one direction and sympathy in other and the latter is in no way helping both.Sympathy is acting as a positive feedback for bhavana to love bini more and more.

So its a disease which can be cured by inaction rather than action?.Does time has the capability to solve that problem?.

But my advice for Bini is to punch her out...yeah Bini,that might be an initial shock for her,but in the longer run that will help you only.And be friends always....

PS:Question to myself,vattanalle?......



No comments: