Thursday, August 14, 2008

DOWN THE MEMORY LANE.....

when I was in the third standard,we were having a small scale cleaning session.All students were outside cleaning the courtyard.Teacher was not there.We started throwing everything that we saw over there out of the compound.That included plastic carriers,stones etc.Somebody didnt get the required elevation and a stone struck on my face right beside my eye and the blood started flowing down.It was not very painful though.Boys and Girls started crying seeing it and teacher came and took me for washing.I had seen movies then with heroes after a fight going like that and impressing heroines.Then I walked stylishly to the tap looking all the girls thinking that they will be impressed.
After cleaning,teacher took me to the hospital in the school jeep even though it was not much serious.Nurses dressed it and then gave me some toffees.I thankfully remembered the person who threw the stone.But the happiness did not last long.I saw the nurse taking a syringe and filling it with something.I smelled the danger and jumped out of the bed and ran away.My teacher was outside this room and she couldnt understand what was happening.I ran past her aiming our jeep and reached where it was parked.By then the driver came there upon the instruction from the teacher and he chased me for one round trip around the jeep and I got into the jeep somehow.I succeeded that day in avoiding the Injection.By the time we arrived back at the school my mother was there to take me home because it was the last period of the day.Teacher told her to take the injection within one or two days describing all the events.
So I couldn't escape from the injection anyway.

No comments: