Saturday, August 16, 2008

First attraction of my college life

I was in the train travelling back to kottayam.Its not for the first time that I am travelling from thrissur to kottayam.But this one is special. I am alone.Train is crowded.I was always alone in the crowd.I am sitting at the door.These are all usual things.But what makes it special?This is special because I am coming back completing my 4 years of B-tech.At the door there was strong breeze."its going to rain"I thought.It was the monsoon month of july.There was not any rain that day.Then why the breeze came?May be to wipe my tears.That answer actually disheartened me.I dont like others knowing about my bitter emotions,even if it is a liveless breeze.May be a bit selfish,but I wish to enjoy it myself.Now its past Ernakulam and its single line and its stopped for the passing of another train.That was a sudden halt,an unexpected one.My thoughts went back in the opposite direction to thrissur.i.e it continued moving in the opposite direction, may be the law of inertia is not the same as physical things.

Me at thrissur,though not physically.I am now that timid plus two student who is coming there for the first time .Into the college through the main gate at 7.45am.Then I saw it...the first thing attraction of my college life ...and here it is..











This is the thing which catches our attention the moment we enter the college..and has created a feeling in my heart which is not expressible by the questions why? and how?
Next will be a series of posts about my college life...as I miss it a lot these days..
What was your first attraction at the college?

4 comments:

Tressy said...

good post. shall i noe ur 2nd attraction there?:)
myy first attraction @ college. NOTHING. n i feel no sorry abt it.

VIPIN said...

tressy.... thanz..my all attractions will be covered in the comoing posts..:).. i feel u r not tat much attached to the college...is it true??

Tressy said...

k...lets c.

101% tru.

Abhilash Pillai said...

my first attraction was towards the books and computers when I was in my college.

I still feel attached to the days I spent with my friends and the fun we had there.

Nice blog, nice effort man..