Friday, August 8, 2008

ONE WORLD ONE DREAM.


For 17 days world is going to be under one roof.Everybody is listening to the same spot.Asia is going to be under the lime light.China,from scratch,is now occupying a bright spot in the world's map.8 is a lucky number for the Chinese people.This year's Olympics is beginning on 888 at 8:8:8.Opening ceremony is going to be a portrayal of rich Chinese culture and traditions.All roads lead to Beijing.
For me there is another friend coming to my life for 17 days.I had been alone for some days now after the confidence motion in loksabha.My new friend will be the special correspondent for reporting olympics from manorama.He will tell me about his chinese experiences and the people there.He is a friend for me just because he doesn't know me.Just because of my glittering personality anybody who knows me will not accept me as a friend.
Anyway..hats off to the organisers of such a nice event ...

No comments: