Sunday, August 3, 2008

Friendship

I am not a person who classify the relationships in my life.I love one and all in the same way.When I am talking to my parents they are my friends.When I am talking to my sister,she is my friend.Of course,with the obvious limits.But it takes some time.If i can talk continously to a person for 10 minutes I can clearly understand him and i will be in a position to believe him or not.If he is good,I will be open to him.So I don't classify relations into parental,acquaintances,friends,best friends etc.If a threshold is crossed,I treat all as same.
During the last four years there have been lot of people crossing the threshold.I feel really lucky about it.But I feel I couldn't cross the threshold of those people.That's my fault I guess.I will try to correct the mistake and make duplex relationships instead of simplex ones as of now.
HAPPY FRIENDSHIPDAY for the simplex friends and for the finger countable duplex ones..........

3 comments:

Tressy said...

WELL, happy 2 hear that.
so i got to believe that you are emotionally very independent...rite?

can u pls remove dis word verification?

VIPIN said...

word verification????....emotional independence.??..not getting the concept

Tressy said...

ooh cant give an explanation 2 tat.


anyway ---word verification= everytime i want 2 post a comment, i need to do a word verification procedure, which ist that necessary i think.
u can disable it @ SETTINGS ( dashboard)