Monday, August 18, 2008

THAT MISSED LINE.....

I got adjusted to the class.I began seeing the "seniors".I came to know that there was no ragging in the college.I was sad to hear this.I had decided to use ragging to shed my inhibition.But all hopes eroded away.Intentionally or unintentionally I decided to rag seniors.Infact it was unintentionally.All those compressed energy in the strict atmosphere of school life was coming out.seniors started coming to our class.I was called by a group of seniors.They asked my name and I told them.I asked them their name.I was not supposed to ask them back.So they didnt answer even after my repeated questions.At last somebody told"AnnveshichO".Almost instantaneosly i asked 'O' INITIAL AANO?.That was enough for them to start ragging us.That news spread like Wild fire.All of the seniors arrived our class and their leader delivered an angry speech,luckily for me,not mentioning my name.I just sat in my seat hearing all with an expression 'njan onnum arinjille ramanarayana".
Thereafter I was under the close watch of the seniors.Then the "freshers day" came.As expected I was called,but a little earlier than expected.They told me to sing,dance etc.I sluggishly responded with not so convincing excuses.At last I agreed to sing the national anthem holding the mike and in attention.No human with two hands can do it.After seeing my struggle they removed the restrictions.I started singing.Actually I wanted to finish it somehow.In that process I missed a line.That was enough for them for the revenge.
Next day onwards,seniors of all batch started recognising me with the words "The boy who missed THAT LINE'"

8 comments:

Tressy said...

is it a story???
i had no idea abt such a stuff...
did seniors come 2 our class ???ha?

VIPIN said...

tressy...
not a story by any means...these are all real things..were u not there in the freshers party?

Tressy said...

ooh really?

yeah i was there, but left after my chance.....:)

Swift! said...

enikku seniors vanna aa divasavum, ninte tholil kaiyidalum, fresher's dayum okke nalla orma yundu..:)

VIPIN said...

tholil kaiyidal enikku athra ormayilla...

Swift! said...

am not sure whether it was you...atho niju aayirunno? either of you...athu kazhinjappolaanu avar violent aayathu

VIPIN said...

Niju tholil kayittu...I asked O initial aano..both the incidents provoked them

Swift! said...

yes.. :)